SwimWay is always on the lookout for highly experienced, senior-level, London-based instructors to join our ever-expanding team. To apply for a position with us, you must have a passion for teaching young children, as well as:
- Minimum 2-years experience teaching private/semi-private lessons in London
- ASA/STA level 2 qualification (or international equivalent recognised by the ASA/STA)
- Recent DBS check
- IOF certificate of insurance or instructor liability insurance
- NLPQ or national rescue award for swimming teachers and coaches
- Ability to commit to a minimum 1 year contract
- A proven record of outstanding swimming lessons in private and semi-private classes for children between the ages of two and nine years old
- Preferable to also have experience teaching small group parent & baby lessons for children between the ages of 6-36 months
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé and short covering letter. We will only be able to respond to candidates we think have the skills and experience necessary to fill the positions. Should we not have any spaces to fill when you contact us, we will keep your résumé on file and may contact you at a later date.
SwimWay’s talented and hardworking office team has been managing the SwimWay accounts and instructors, providing customer and client services, and building the company administrative foundations since 2008.
With a lower staff turnover, SwimWay will only accept résumés to join the office team when a position becomes available. Keep an eye on this page for any updates, and we will provide job specs when we are hiring.