6 Questions To Make Booking Swimming Lessons Easier – SwimWay
During peak booking times, our friendly office staff are busy helping our regular families with any queries for the new term, booking in new swimming families across all our London pools and answering hundreds of emails and calls from people excited about taking up SwimWay swimming lessons.
Below I’ve written down some key questions we may ask when you contact us to book your child to swim with SwimWay.
The answers to these questions help our Account Managers find the ideal swimming lessons for your child. If they are taking semi-private lessons we will try to partner your child with someone who has a similar skill level and maturity. This is so they can develop a good partnership, improve together and inspire one another.
If they are taking our private swimming lessons, then these questions may help us match the pupil with one of our amazing coaches who will bring out the very best in your little swimmer!
- Your child’s name and date of birth?
- Have they had lessons before?
- Are they confident / comfortable in the water?
- Are they happy putting their faces / heads in or under the water?
- Are they able to swim widths or lengths but require stroke correction?
- Does your child have any medical conditions we should be aware of?
Now you should be ready to book swimming lessons with SwimWay London Swim School!