FAQ: How to Book Your Child’s Swimming Lessons?
Frequently Asked Question:
“How do I book my child’s swimming lessons?”
We have written this FAQ to make it easier for parents to find the information they need to choose their children’s swimming lessons and get swimming with SwimWay.
Before contacting us to book your child’s swimming lessons, we recommend that you have a look at our website. This will keep you informed about SwimWay swimming school and our knowledge, experience and passion for providing high-quality private swimming lessons. All the information on our site will help you find what works best for you and our team to get you booked in smoothly.
Useful information before you contact us:
– Swimming Levels & Stages
– Meet the SwimWay team
– Learn about SwimWay’s dedication to Health & Safety
– Read our informative blogs & FAQ’s
– Check out SwimWay Terms and conditions
– Find the lesson Prices, availability & dates for all our locations
When contacting us please include the following:
– Which pool you are contacting us about:
– The day and time you would like to book (in case your first choice/s are no longer available we suggest trying to send at least 3 options):
– Parent/Guardian Name:
– Child’s Name:
– Child’s DOB:
– Brief description of child’s current swimming ability:
– Any pertinent medical information: